Follow by Email

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Naked Pics Of Wiz Khalifa's Gal Amber Rose Hit the internet



Amber Rose, Model and Girlfriend of American Rapper Wiz Khalifa, is crying fowl after pictures exposing the most personal parts of her body were leaked on the internet Two days ago.



According to Amber Rose, she gave somebody her computer to carry out maintenance and the person stole a personal file containing the pictures, Rose claims that she is not surprised that the pics were released, however she cant understand why somebody would be so evil so as to destroy her image without remorse.

According to the model since the release of the pictures she has lost deals with model agencies who had contracted her to do projects, "The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics," she said Via twitter.

Amber on King Magazine




There are also hints that there are even more explicit pictures that are yet to be released by the anonymous perpetrator who has more pics in his possession.

Wiz Khalifa is currently low key about the issue but is said to be very supportive of his girlfriend during her current calamity.

Amber Rose is also getting support from her fans, one of whom posted "Nothing would ever change the LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU!!!! UR ROSEBUDS GAT UR BACK!".

Another twitter junkie also congratulated Wiz Khalifa for the stance he took by being there for Amber Rose during her situation.

The leaked photos are listed below..view with caution.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Thats a Rap, I mean a rappers girlfriend, dont try this at home.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yhoooo omg dis z soooo embarasng 4 wizkhalif damn

Anonymous said...

Eveгy participаnt obseгѵed positive аspects throughout the οverview.



Here is my homepage: www.prnewswire.com

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!


my web site :: calories walking
Also see my site - calories walking

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you book marked to look at new things in your site.

My weblog :: advertising internet online - Www.Awfulplasticsurgery.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot fоr sharing thiѕ wіth аll pеople you rеаlly
κnoω what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We can have a link alternate arrangement between us

Also visit my homepage ... Online Music

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.


Also visit my webpage :: calorie burn calculator

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, for
the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this
website conations in fact good funny information too.


Feel free to surf to my web-site; waist To hip ratio calculator

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However,
how could we communicate?

my site diet plan

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However,
how could we communicate?

my site - diet plan

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

My page easy diets that work

Fatema Tuz Zohra said...

Pakistani Beautiful School Girls Sex Video In Class Room, 3gp Mobile Sex Video, Indian Fucking Photos, Videos



Dad Punished and Fucked Daughter, Dad Rapes Daughter Report Card Fuck Punish Bad



1000 HD Gang bang Fucking Videos, Busty Bitch Anal Hardcore Fucking Movie



Son Forced His Sleeping Mom For Sex, Son Fuck to His Hot Mother When She Sleep



Big Ass lady Forced Hardcore Oral Sex in Train, Young school girl forced Fucked in Bus



Pakistani Beautiful House Wife Force Fucked By a Drank Man, Muslim Nude Girls Pussy Pics



Indian School Girls Nude Virgin Pussy, Big Boobs And Hairy Armpits Photos



Japanese MILF Hardcore Oral Fucked, Beautiful Big Boobs Asian Girls Sucking Big Penis